Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Insurance is going up really?

So after watching the news I have heard that my insurance is going to go up next year.

Did I get in an accident? Did I drink and drive? Did I get caught speeding?

The answer to all of these is no I didn't, so whats the justification.

I want to know why is my insurance going to go up when there have been so many economic troubles and people are having trouble loses their houses because they cannot pay their mortgage why/how could they pay more for insurance?

I don't know what everyone else is going to do but I am going to have to shop around and reevaluate some other monthly expenditures it compensate the cost.

So lets here it what is everyone else thinking about this and what do you plan on doing about it if anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment